Erudite Training Solutions welcomes you to the Digital Factory 4.0: Bringing The "Factory of the Future" To Life, happening on June 6 -7, 2023, at the Marriott Docklands, Melbourne, Australia.
Digital factories are the way of the future. The global pandemic has accelerated the manufacturing industry's digital transformation, evolving into a more automated and digitized global network. However, many questions remain unanswered to reinvent and enhance these systems and guide us in discovering new ways to innovate, collaborate, and make them a reality.
Come to learn more about Additive Manufacturing, Cybersecurity, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR), Industrial IoT: Sensors to Platforms, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Automation & Robotics, and Business & Workforce Transformation, Digital Warehousing, and Green & Sustainable Manufacturing from visionary keynotes and technical presentations.
Digital Factory 4.0 Forum is a unique way to gain knowledge and enjoy engaging networking sessions with like-minded manufacturing professionals. Learn innovative, practical solutions that you can take with you and practice in your operations.
Director, Data Science and Digital Transformation
CSL R&D Biopharmaceutical
Manager - Generation STEM Link, Program
Laleh Bayat Sarmadi
Digital Technology & Automation Program Manager
DD Innovation and Continuous Improvement Maritime Systems Division
Department of Defence
Dr. Abhik Benerjee
Director of D
Swinburne University of Technology
AM (Additive Manufacturing) Hub Manager
Australia Additive Manufacturing Alliance
Industry 4.0 Specialist
Innovation Director Automation
Head of Communication and Government Affairs
Industry Innovation Specialist - Agribusiness, Transport & Manufacturing
Senior Technical Specialist, Manufacturing Analytics & Industry 4.0
Ford Motor Company
Chief Future Officer
Executive Director of Corporate Management (Rtd)
Industry Subject Expert In Digital Factory & Industry 4.0
Senior Policy Officer
AI Group Centre for Education and Training
Engineering Pty Ltd
Industry 4.0 Strategy & Mentoring Director
Chief Executive Officer
Deploying Automation and Robotics to improve precision and productivity in various production industries
Overlaying Virtual Reality (VR)/Augmented Reality (AR)/Mixed Reality (MR) for maintenance, production, training, and simulation.
Utilizing Sensors to Platform Industrial IoT in manufacturing facilities to boost efficiency and dependability in their operations, focusing on machine-to-machine communication, big data, and machine learning
Employing Additive Manufacturing (AM) technology to create finished products
Building Cybersecurity systems to secure digital threats to retain data integrity and privacy
Leveraging Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to collect data and make inferences about the future
Using Blockchain Technology to streamline operations, improve supply chain visibility, and track assets with unprecedented precision
Harness the power of Advanced Manufacturing technology to increase your bottom line and advance your supply chains in real-time
Reducing negative environmental impacts while conserving energy and natural resources with green and sustainable manufacturing processes
Advancing Business and Workforce Transformation for manufacturers to gain from Smart Manufacturing Initiatives
Enabling brands to manage their supply chain, enhance visibility and transparency, improve speed, and maintain high order accuracy through Digital Warehousing
Capturing raw data from manufacturing equipment to draw conclusions and make more informed business decisions using Data Analytics
Who Should Attend
The Digital Factory 4.0 forum will address the most significant challenges faced by key manufacturing decision-makers. Attendees will walk away with guidance to drive future technological innovations, successful business strategies, and operational efficiency as they prepare for the challenges and opportunities of the coming year.
Attendees joined with manufacturing experts and peers to explore new solutions and unearth new insights to ensure they stay competitive and effective by becoming smart manufacturers.
10 Reasons to Join the Forum
1. Stay in the lead for Australia's digital factories' brighter and more productive future.
2. Acquaint yourself with the latest developments in the evolution of the manufacturing sector.
3. Understanding state-of-the-art practices for constructing productive, resilient, and data-driven enterprise digital factories
4. Get the latest advances in Industry 4.0 via Digital Twins, AI, 5G, and the Industrial Internet of Things.
5. Creating future-proof cybersecurity manufacturing facilities enabling cyber-physical systems for human-machine interaction
6. Optimize long-term growth strategies using advanced analytics for continuous manufacturing processes.
7. Make the best use of IoT and AI to complement and increase the efficiency of the industrial workforce.
8. Evaluate your institution's ability to keep up with global reforms and seize manufacturing digitalization opportunities
9. Develop a holistic human-centric manufacturing strategy based on digital operations.
10. Breaking through the hoops on the Path to Smart Manufacturing via thought-provoking keynote presentations, insightful conversations, and networking sessions